Better Quality from the Start.
All of our products start from our single focus on offering the finest quality oil available. Our feedstock, base oil and blended products are all lab tested to ensure performance and reliability that meets or exceeds the standards you’ve come to expect.
Our more than 30 years of experience allow us to deliver high-quality, high-performance oil formulations that are dependable and consistent. We serve the needs of industrial and automotive customers requiring the highest quality lubricants made from Group II+, API Group II paraffinic and Group III base oils. These high-quality base products allow additives to be optimized in order to meet performance objectives, while gaining improved performance of final oil and lubricant products.
- EcoPower® LubricantsEcoPower is twice-refined, using oil as a renewable resource, so it’s great for your engine, equipment and the environment.
- Performance Plus® LubricantsOur Performance Plus automotive and industrial lubricants are the result of more than 30 years of research, technology and innovation.
- Base OilKleen Performance Products® base oil provides Group II+ performance, thanks to our state-of-the-art refining process.
Quality Products from Twice-Refined Oil.
As the largest provider of twice-refined oil in North America, we provide products that are equal to or better than lubricants made from virgin crude. Using oil as a renewable resource, we tightly control our feedstock. Additionally, the amount of Group III oil in our feedstock is always naturally increasing through the oil collection process. This means we’re able to deliver a secure supply of top-quality Group II+ base oil.
Methodical testing and process control assures exceptional quality and consistency, as well as the following features:
- Low NOACK (volatility) and superior Viscosity Index produces premium engine oils
- Lab testing for all feedstock, base and blended products
- ISO 9001 standards for quality and consistency
- Virtually no impurities with low aromatics
- Improved demulsibility
- Uniform composition to military specifications
- High color stability
The quality of our Group II+ base oil and our state-of-the-art blending process are two of the many reasons we provide the product warranty we do. The Kleen Performance Products warranty states that we will bear responsibility for damage caused by any failure related to the quality of our products to perform as intended when used in accordance with manufacturers' specifications.
Motor oils that meet or exceed industry standards.
Our motor oils have the approvals that you and your customers expect:
- All current API and ILSAC certifications and approvals
- All OEM warranty requirements are met or exceeded
- GM dexos1® licensed passenger car engine oils